In an industry where threats and solutions are always evolving, it’s always refreshing to meet up with peers, trade experiences, and strengthen our know-how of emergency and non-emergency communication technology. It’s one reason why we’re stoked to sponsor the second annual Pivot to Profit conference this week, September 28 and 29 in Chicago.
Hosted by the National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA), the event is designed to help technology integrators make a successful shift to support managed services and advising clients on technology transitions. Attendees come from various backgrounds: security, life safety, IT, and AV integration.
Pivot to Profit discussions will include:
- How technology will be the foundation for everything
- How to best measure managed services success
- The pros/cons of telecom as a service, and what it means for phone systems
- Protecting your company and customers as more systems connect to networks and are exposed to security risks
- The benefits of establishing yourself as a one-stop shop for digital signage
- The differences between annual and perpetual paperwork and licenses
- Back-office financial considerations of moving to a services-based model
- How to be viewed as an “asset builder” instead of a salesperson
- Solutions to offer clients that add value and keep you relevant
We’re so looking forward to sharing stories, solutions, and successes with fellow industry pros. Are you coming? If you’ll be there, we’d love to shake your hand and hear what you’ve been working on.