Layered Solutions, Inc., a Carmel, Ind.-based integrator of emergency and non-emergency communication technology, will be among the presenting sponsors for the second annual Pivot to Profit event Sept 28 and 29. The conference, held at the Crown Plaza Conference Center in Chicago, is hosted by National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) and provides best practice-guidance to embracing change from organizations like Google, Avaya, Quantum, Stanley Healthcare, and Intel.
“We are looking forward to attending this event and sharing our technology solutions with these industry leaders,” said Jerry Geis, CEO and founder of Layered Solutions, Inc. “The attendees of this conference are trusted AV advisors and key to advancing our integrated solutions into the market place.”
Attendees of the conference will participate in conversations, including:
- How technology will be the foundation for everything
- The right metrics to measure to gauge managed services success
- The pros/cons of providing telecom as a service, and what it means for phone systems
- Protecting your company and customers as more systems connect to networks and are exposed to security risks
- The benefits of establishing yourself as a one-stop shop for digital signage
- The differences between annual/perpetual paperwork and licenses
- Back-office financial considerations of moving to a services-based model
- How to be viewed as an “asset builder” instead of a “salesperson”
- Solutions to offer to clients to add value and stay relevant
NSCA is the leading not-for-profit association representing the commercial electronic systems industry. The National Systems Contractors Association is a powerful advocate of all who work within the low-voltage industry, including systems contractors/integrators, product manufacturers, consultants, sales representatives, architects, specifying engineers and other allied professionals.